Personal Injury Claims
Stefan O’Connor and Elaine Gleeson have extensive experience in this area and will work with you to obtain the compensation that you deserve.
Suffering a personal injury in a road traffic accident, workplace or other incident is always a difficult experience. When such injury is caused by others and gives rise to a claim for compensation, we seek to resolve claims by working to achieve the best possible outcome. While all our clients would rather have avoided injury, it is our job to recover the maximum compensation for you, treating your claim with sensitivity, listening to you, and ensuring we explore fully the impact of such injuries on your day-to-day life.
We bring applications to the Personal Injuries’ Board and when either liability is in dispute or the Board’s assessment is deemed inadequate or unsatisfactory, we take such cases on to the Courts. We offer professional and efficient advice during Legal Proceedings ensuring, always, that the client is at ease with the process, and is fully informed at all stages. We are here to add value.
What we do
– Deal with the PIAB process
– Liaise with medical professionals
– Advise on quantum for injuries suffered
– Assist with establishing loss of earnings
– Engage the appropriate expert(s) where liability and/or quantum is in issue
– Instruct Counsel if the matter proceeds to court
– Prepare for court hearings
– Always keep you up to date on the progress of your case
Book your meeting with one of our talented and experienced solicitors
Over 40 years providing a professional client-centred service.