Litigation & Dispute Resolution
Mannion Solicitors offers a full range of litigation and dispute resolution services in the Circuit and High Courts in Dublin and the Eastern Circuit. We have also represented clients in mediation and arbitration processes.
Both Thomas Mannion and Stefan O’Connor have extensive experience in general litigation having acted in a variety of cases over the course of their careers. Stefan O’Connor also has been involved in multiple licensing applications before the District and Circuit Courts.
Among the issues we can advise you on are
– Challenges to wills
– Wards of Court Applications
– Fatal Injuries Applications
– Care representative applications
– Breaches of contract
– Defective Construction cases
– Shareholder Disputes
– Partnership Disputes
– Buying and selling Publican’s Licences
– Transferring Publican’s Licenses
– Special Restaurant Applications
– Restaurant, Music & Singing and Public Dance licence applications
*In contentious business a solicitor may not calculate fees or other charges as a percentage or proportion of any award or settlement.”
Book your meeting with one of our talented and experienced solicitors
Over 40 years providing a professional client-centred service.